On Sunday October 3rd, our CE board and teachers will host our annual open house for PreK-grade 7. Parents should meet their children on the front lawn of the church immediately after worship, where they will be gathered with their teachers enjoying a special after-school snack! The event will take no more than 20 minutes, and will include a chance for parents to peruse their child’s curriculum, ask questions of their child’s teachers, and hear from Peter Niedmann, our music director, about opportunities for children to sing in our choirs. Please feel free to invite a family to church that day, to visit our classrooms and to learn more about joining our Church School program. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Please join us! Sunday, October 31st from 1:30 – 3:00 pm in church’s parking lot. October 21, 2021
- Center Cemetery Walk October 12, 2021
- 300th Anniversary Celebration Kick Off! September 30, 2021
- Church School Open House September 30, 2021
- Help us make one of the 500 paper cranes needed! September 30, 2021