The Newington Human Services is seeking assistance from our congregation concerning the donation of designated items for families in need. We are therefore requesting non perishable food items including bags of rice, cans of soup and hot cooked cereals (Oatmeal/Cream of Wheat) and liquid dish detergent, laundry detergent and dishwasher detergent. We will be collecting all donations on Saturday March 27th from 9:00am to 12:00 noon at the North door entry to Fellowship Hall. Sponsored by Board of Missions and Social Action.
- Join us for Carillon Concert, ice cream and a silent auction! June 15, 2021
- Tag Sale is Back! Saturday, June 5, 2021 May 13, 2021
- New Member Class! May 13, 2021
- Food Drive for Got Lunch, May 22nd, 9am-1pm April 29, 2021
- Annual Reports 2020-2021 April 27, 2021