Are you a flower person or someone who uses herbs or maybe you have a great spot for a tomato plant? Come to our Plant Where You Are activity on Sunday, April 3rd from 11-1pm in the North Parking Lot. Bring you own container; we will have the soil, seeds or seedlings of flowers, herbs and vegetables and you can choose to plant them in your own pot. We all have enough pots to fill and starting a new seedling is good enough.
- Tag Sale, June 4th, 8:30 am – 2:00 pm May 16, 2022
- Gentle Yoga, Tuesdays at 9:15 am, May 24th – June 28th May 16, 2022
- Join us for Parade of Palms this Sunday, April 10th at 9:55AM April 5, 2022
- Gardening Activity (Church Parking Lot), April 3rd, 11AM March 29, 2022
- Lenten Thursday Group, March 24th, 7 – 8 pm March 24, 2022