This annual town event will be held on the church lawn on Saturday, July 3, 2021 5:30 pm. Tune in for patriotic and summer songs, and requests played on the church bells. Bring a lawn chair and refreshments. The concert will be preceded by a silent auction and ice cream social ($2 donation) at 5:30 pm. Carillon Concert (free) will begin at 6:30 pm.
- Join us for Carillon Concert, ice cream and a silent auction! June 15, 2021
- Tag Sale is Back! Saturday, June 5, 2021 May 13, 2021
- New Member Class! May 13, 2021
- Food Drive for Got Lunch, May 22nd, 9am-1pm April 29, 2021
- Annual Reports 2020-2021 April 27, 2021