Our annual Tag sale to benefit Appalachia Service Project (ASP) will be held on June 5th from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. We are accepting donations at the Church Tuesday, June 1 – Friday June 4 from 3:00 – 8:00 p.m. each day in Fellowship Hall. Pickup of items can be arranged if needed. Please reach out to Pete Donahue by email email@example.com to arrange pickup. Please stop by the Church on June 5th and find that treasure you’ve been looking for!
- Join us for Carillon Concert, ice cream and a silent auction! June 15, 2021
- Tag Sale is Back! Saturday, June 5, 2021 May 13, 2021
- New Member Class! May 13, 2021
- Food Drive for Got Lunch, May 22nd, 9am-1pm April 29, 2021
- Annual Reports 2020-2021 April 27, 2021