Our church is going to be creating a public art piece this fall in our sanctuary made up of origami Peace Cranes. We are in need of the whole community to fold paper cranes. We are hoping to have at least 500 to hang in our sanctuary by All Saints Day (October 31). The crane is a symbol of peace and will represent our prayers for the world and our commitment to remember those we have lost and continue their legacies in making the world a more peaceful place. You can use your own 8×8 colorful paper or stop by the Church Office and we will have origami paper to distribute. You are welcome to write your prayers on your cranes in pencil. Please drop off the cranes anytime to the church office. We will be collecting them on the stage downstairs. For more information contact Pastor Liza at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tag Sale, June 4th, 8:30 am – 2:00 pm May 16, 2022
- Gentle Yoga, Tuesdays at 9:15 am, May 24th – June 28th May 16, 2022
- Join us for Parade of Palms this Sunday, April 10th at 9:55AM April 5, 2022
- Gardening Activity (Church Parking Lot), April 3rd, 11AM March 29, 2022
- Lenten Thursday Group, March 24th, 7 – 8 pm March 24, 2022