Our church is going to be creating a public art piece this fall in our sanctuary made up of origami Peace Cranes. We are in need of the whole community to fold paper cranes. We are hoping to have at least 500 to hang in our sanctuary by All Saints Day (October 31). The crane is a symbol of peace and will represent our prayers for the world and our commitment to remember those we have lost and continue their legacies in making the world a more peaceful place. You can use your own 8×8 colorful paper or stop by the Church Office and we will have origami paper to distribute. You are welcome to write your prayers on your cranes in pencil. Please drop off the cranes anytime to the church office. We will be collecting them on the stage downstairs. For more information contact Pastor Liza at email@example.com.
- Please join us! Sunday, October 31st from 1:30 – 3:00 pm in church’s parking lot. October 21, 2021
- Center Cemetery Walk October 12, 2021
- 300th Anniversary Celebration Kick Off! September 30, 2021
- Church School Open House September 30, 2021
- Help us make one of the 500 paper cranes needed! September 30, 2021